Life Sciences Bioavailability, Bioequivalence
Prove the bioavailability/bioequivalence of your drug candidate with fast, accurate, cost-effective BA/BE clinical trials from SGS.
Proving the bioavailability/bioequivalence of a drug candidate with reliable data, on-time and on budget, is a cornerstone for generic companies. With biological drugs now making up a large proportion of new drugs, this poses new challenges to generic companies as their “biosimilars” cannot be seen as true generics.
Why choose bioavailability/bioequivalence clinical trials from SGS?
We provide you with:
- A highly beneficial regulatory environment in Belgium, enabling a fast study start within two to three weeks from dossier submission to first subject screened
- In-depth understanding of EC/CA local requirements and specificities
- An 88-bed clinical pharmacology unit capacity
- Bioanalytical laboratories for parallel samples dosing
- Highly experienced biostatistics and PK groups to design studies and analyse data
With over 35 years of experience in early clinical trials, and unmatched Phase 1 expertise, we have the resources and facilities to deliver your bioavailability/bioequivalence clinical trials quickly and accurately.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help with your bioavailability/bioequivalence and biosimilar clinical trials.