Achieve Certification with SGS ICS
How can you achieve international certification and accreditation for your goods and services?
Selling and supplying your goods and services to an international marketplace requires compliance with a range of compulsory and voluntary regulations and standards. All of these require independent third party verification.
Access International Markets with Certification of Compliance from SGS
As a world leader in certification, inspection, verification and testing, we became the first company in Portugal to become an accredited certification for quality management systems in 1998. Since then SGS ICS has gone from strength to strength and can now offer audit and certifcation against almost 100 national and international schemes.
Our experienced and knowledgeable auditors can conduct audits of your organization against schemes including:
- Norma Portugeusa (NP) technical standards
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) schemes, including, but not exclusively:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 18001 OHSAS Management Systems
- ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems
- ISO 10002 Quality Management – Customer Satisfaction
- ISO 27001 Information Seciruty Management Systems
- British Standards (BS)
- Social Accountability International (SA) standards
Commit to Delivering Quality and Customer Satisfaction
Certification enables you to demonstrate your commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction, as well as continuously improving your management systems and integrating the realities of a changing world.
Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we constantly look beyond customers’ and society’s expectations in order to deliver market leading services wherever they are needed. Partnering with us opens the door to better performing processes, increasingly skilful talent, consistent and compliant supply chains and more sustainable customer relationships delivering profitable competitive advantage.
Contact your local SGS office to find out more about our audit and certification services.