Training Services Occupational Health and Safety Management Training
Occupational health and safety management training from SGS – gain the knowledge and skills you need to be an occupational health and safety professional.
To ensure the safety of staff in the workplace, it is necessary to provide responsible personnel with the required occupational health and safety management training. Our SGS Academy has developed several post-graduate and specialized courses in occupational health and safety management training, providing students with essential knowledge to develop their professional duties.
Why choose occupational health and safety management training from SGS?
Our occupational health and safety management training can help your staff to:
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to be a professional in Occupational Health and Safety (Decree-Law 110/2000 of June 30)
- Develop, coordinate and control the prevention and protection against occupational risks
- Fully understand the existing legal framework
- Define, plan and implement your company’s general policy and appropriate management systems for risk prevention
- Develop risk assessment projects
- Develop prevention and protection programs
- Coordinate technical activities
- Promote information and training for workers
- Achieve Occupational Health and Safety Technician – CAP VI certification
- Achieve OSHAS 18001:2007 Internal Audit certification
Trusted occupational health and safety management training from Portugal’s leading course provider
Our SGS Academy provides training services for a wide range of industries across the world. Our training organization offers you national coverage, with branches in Lisboa, Porto, Azores and Madeira, and is accredited by the Portuguese General Directorate of Employment and Workplace Relations (DGERT).
To find out more about our occupational health and safety management training, contact us today.