Training Services Postgraduate Course in Quality Management Systems
Postgraduate course in quality management systems from SGS – gain the skills and knowledge you need to perform quality management and audit duties to ISO 9001.
Quality management professionals need to keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments, methodologies and management tools. Our postgraduate course in quality management systems provides you with the skills and knowledge you need to perform quality management and audit duties.
Why choose the postgraduate course in quality management systems from SGS?
Our postgraduate course in quality management systems enables you to:
- Extend and enhance your quality management knowledge
- Understand the requirements for ISO 9001 implementation and audit
- Understand quality management tools and methodologies, such as Pareto analyses, Ishikawa diagram, Quality Circles, 5W2H, PDCA cycle, flowcharts, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Quality Function Deployment (QFD), matrix quality assurance, 6 Sigma, benchmarking and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Our postgraduate course in quality management systems has been developed for:
- Senior and mid-level managers with quality management and audit responsibilities
- Consultants and auditors who wish to deepen or refresh their knowledge
- Postgraduates, graduates, and other professionals with relevant experience in quality management systems
The trusted postgraduate course in quality management systems from Portugal’s leading course provider
Our SGS Academy provides training services for a wide range of industries across the world, and offers you unrivaled expertise in postgraduate courses in quality management systems.
Our training organization offers you national coverage, with branches in Lisboa, Porto, Açores and Madeira, and is accredited by the Portuguese General Directorate of Employment and Workplace Relations (DGERT).
To find out more about our postgraduate course in quality management systems, contact us today.